Monday, October 27, 2008

Week # 13


Today begins week # 13 and the final week of our first trimester. I'm so exhausted that I can't possibly type anything coherent, but I wanted to post our latest ultra-sound photos. During the appointment today, the baby was an active little thing... bouncy, moving it's arms & legs, and sucking it's thumb like CRAZY.

In the top photo, you can see fingers & toes. The next photo shows the baby sucking on it's thumb. And lastly, you can very clearly see facial features. Apparently, we won't know the gender until week # 20.
... sigh...

3 comments:

Kim said...

So exciting! It's amazing how much they really are little people already, isn't it? It's only been 13 weeks (well, actually it's only been 11 because of the way they count the two weeks prior to ovulation in the gestational age) and already Baby Masson has fingers and toes and eyes and a belly and is so darn cute, I can't stand it!!!

Anonymous said...

We didn't know that Jordan was gonna be a boy until he popped out. Actually, Mary was in labor, and I was like, "Hey, what if it's a boy?"...We had already picked a girls name...we were so certain he was gonna be a she...
I hope you guys get to find out spoon!
Lava you both
Uncle Todd

Mary said...

Actually, we had picked out a boy's name, too, but Todd didn't want to name the boy "Indigo"...whatever...but, I was shocked that he was a boy. He only ever mooned us during ultrasounds and I already had 2 girls. When Jeff said, "You have a son." I said, "Really. I didn't think that I could make those." Ahhh...so long ago...Todd was blond then...lol...
I love you both (and baby Masson makes 3!). I can't wait to meet this kid! :-)