Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A few more pictures to keep you going...

I have so much to write, but no time to write... today, I took a "personal day" from work to accomplish some last minute BLL (before Lucy List) items. I feel like I didn't get much accomplished, but "Oh well!"



Rachel's still cookin' & entertaining at 8+ months pregnant... and, as you can see... Lucy's still cookin' too!




Rachel's being silly, posing in front of my new grill.... check it out- it's a Weber!
Woo Hoo!



It doesn't look like much, but DAMN, it's a pain in the bottom putting baby furniture together! Here's the new changing table... the crib is coming soon- I just need to get another person to help me unload it from the Jeep & bring it upstairs to Lucy's room for assembly.



Side view of Lucy's changing table...
I just threw the stuff from the old one on the first shelf here...
Rachel has grand plans to get baskets to contain all of the diapering things
.

No comments: