Sunday, December 27, 2009

Baby's First Christmas

Merry Christmas!

A talking Cookie Monster...


A "Piggy Bank" from Gramma Armstrong full of money
(i.e. Lucy's college fund).



Cousin, Layla (1 year old).


Cousin, Jerad (2 years old).


Cousin, Ellianna (3 years old).


Look mommys...
Santa brought me "The Wheels on the Bus."




The "Key" to Grandpa's heart...
My first John Deere shirt.


My first American Girl, Bitty Baby...


Momma was obsessive about putting a bow on this box...
I think it was Auntie's fault!



A new dress to celebrate my 1st Christmas...


Grandad Beran sent me a "yummy"
stuffed bear...



Christmas Eve with Auntie Vera, Cousins
Ellianna & Jerad, and grandpa.



I don't understand how they walk...
I want to walk!!!



Christmas Eve morning with Liz & Josh.
I was showing off my motor skills.



Christmas Eve Day... we visited Santa's workshop.
I'm still uncertain...


My first Christmas tree.


Momma & I sitting like royalty at Santa's Villiage.


Mommy & I visiting Santa's workshop.

No comments: