Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Parenting Decisions...

After spending an entire weekend with my 2 neices (ages 11 weeks & 2 yrs 9 mnths) and my nephew (1 yr 9mnths), Rachel and I are 100% certain of one thing... We NEVER intend to have three children under the age of three at any point in our parenting career! Granted, my neices and nephew are well-behaved, wonderfully talented, and purely beautiful children- caring for them and their needs is virtually impossible! Jerad (my brother) and Vera (my sister-in-law) have their hands FULL!


Here's some photos of our weekend:




Pig Pile on Auntie Erica.
Laylah.


Shmooshy-faced Ellianna with Auntie.
Rub-a-dub-dub...
Moose-a-man's in the tub!
Brunch at The Blue Heron with Santa...


Ellianna wanted NO part of photos with Santa. She just wanted to play with his bells while other children and parents were trying to take photos.

Rachel & I at the Brattleboro Retreat 2008 Holiday Party.


WOO HOO! We survived a full weekend of 3 children under the age of 3... two of which had runny noses and were crabby toddlers at times. There's nothing like teamwork! We look forward to the challenges that lie ahead with parenting a newborn and acknowledge the importance of working together to establish a routine that works well for both of us and the baby. In less than one week, we may know the gender of the Masson baby! We've officially began our 20th week, I will have more fun-filled baby facts in a later post this week! Hope everybody is happy abd healthy this holiday season!
Cheers to all!

1 comment:

Kim said...

You ladies are going to be such great parents! I am so happy I know you! (And also happy that Rachel cooks for me :) )